Advanced Energy Solutions for Industrial Applications
EnerSys is a global leader in stored energy solutions for industrial applications and is committed to providing you with innovative solutions and leading-edge technology for all your material handling needs. Warehouses and distribution centers need reliable power to keep workers productive and operations running at peak performance. The IRONCLAD “Hog” family of batteries offers proven performers. Whether you’re running one lift truck or a whole fleet, a single-shift operation, or multiple shifts, we have the right battery and charger solution for your operation.
Take your material handling operation to the next level with NexSys® Batteries. Featuring proprietary Thin Plate Pure Lead (TPPL) technology, the NexSys battery portfolio includes configurations that can fast-charge in less than 2 hours and opportunity charge in less than 4 hours. Take a look at the NexSys difference.
NexSys® Battery with TPPL Technology
The NexSys ® Difference
- Fast charging – eliminates battery changing
- Virtually maintenance-free – no watering or changing
- No damage due to partial charging – ideal for opportunity charging
- No exposure to acid – for safer operation and workspace
- Extreme vibration and shock resistance – for longer service life
- TPPL technology – more plates for more power up to 2-year shelf life @ 68°F
- High efficiency – low overcharge required, saving money on electric bills
With the NexSys battery system, your operation will experience more uptime, less maintenance, and a lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) than conventional batteries.
EnerSys offers a wide variety of products that include batteries, chargers, accessories, and field service to provide a complete stored energy system. At Action Lift, we can help you determine the best motive power solution for your operation. Contact us or call one of our sales reps at 570-655-2100 for more information.
EnForcer IMPAQ modular chargers