Forklift Training Programs
Workplace safety is a top priority at Action Lift, Inc. Aside from keeping employees and customers safe, increasing productivity and promoting awareness, OSHA and Department of Labor regulations’ require operators to be trained and certified to run most powered industrial trucks and aerial equipment. Including all types of forklifts, powered pallet jacks, and aerial work platforms such as scissor lifts and boom lifts.
Why Choose Action Lift?
- Factory-trained and certified instructors
- Training/certification can be done on-site at your location as well as our own facility
- All programs comply with OSHA 1910.178(1) and ANSI/SAIA requirements
Our Operator Training Systems can assist your company in complying with these regulations and minimize accidents in the workplace. Our factory-certified trainers can lead sessions on-site at your facility, as well as at our own. Action Lift, Inc. offers a variety of material handling and lift truck training classes:
- Train-the-Operator: Our factory-trained instructors cover basic safety information and powered industrial truck dynamics, as well as trucks and site-specific instructions. Each operator receives a certificate of completion and an operator information manual. (Operator re-evaluation/training required every three years.)
- Train-the-Trainer: Provides ability to train, evaluate and certify utilizing your own personnel. Your factory-certified trainer will provide your company with the tools and information required to perform all operator training in-house, including a video program, CD-ROM and trainers manual.
- Service Training: Action Lift offers comprehensive technical training on its full line of products via our network of factory-trained professionals who are ready to create training programs just for you. We also offer a number of training tools that you can use to conduct your own service training sessions for those who perform their own
- CONTACT US TO REQUEST A FREE FORKLIFT OPERATOR SAFETY AUDIT.