COVID-19 Employee & Customer Safety Statement
April 20, 2020
Supporting the supply chain by providing material handling equipment and services meets the criteria established by state and county governments to be an essential business. Action Lift remains open to service our customers, many that provide life-sustaining products and services that keep our communities safe and thriving.
We will continue to monitor the guidelines provided by the CDC, the World Health Organization, and federal, state, and local governments. In doing so, we’ve implemented the following steps to help ensure the safety of our employees and customers.
- We have strengthened the cleanliness of our building. Common areas and high-touch surfaces are sanitized regularly.
- Hand cleaning stations and sanitizer pumps are located throughout the building with reminders to wash hands regularly.
- Masks, gloves, and personal hand sanitizers are provided to our employees.
- We have restricted access to our building from outside personnel and visitors.
- Sales, accounting, and administrative support personnel have implemented a work-from-home strategy.
- Employees who must come into the building are be required to have their temperatures taken.
- Breaks and lunches are staggered with social distancing being practiced.
- We have new guidelines in place for servicing equipment at our customers’ facilities.
- Technicians and delivery drivers will NOT have customers sign their mobile devices or paperwork orders.
- We are sending paperwork electronically to limit paperwork exchanges from person to person.
- Team members who are sick or are caring for a sick family member must stay at home.
Our dedicated employees have been following these directives and adjusting their roles as requested—doing whatever is needed to provide our customers with exceptional service. We also commend our service teams, parts personnel, and delivery drivers who are on the frontlines during this difficult time.
As we continue to monitor news and directives from federal, state, and local government along with the Center for Disease Control (CDC) policies, we will make any necessary adjustments in our business to comply. Rest assured that Action Lift remains dedicated to providing our customers with the highest level of service. Together, we will get through these challenging times.