PD Series - Pneumatic Diesel
Rated at 4,000 – 7,000 lbs.
Applications: Lumberyards, Brickyards, Steelyards, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Recycling
The new PD Series is powered by our 3.3L EPA/CARB Diesel Tier 4 industrial engine. This new Advanced Diesel engine utilizes a high pressure common rail fuel injection system, cooled Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) and a Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC) to provide emission levels below EPA Tier 4 requirements with near elimination of particulate matter. No regeneration or “burn off” time is required, resulting in more uptime and increased productivity.
In addition, the PD Series comes standard with some of the most advanced performance, security and operator comfort features available anywhere. All backed by the best standard, limited warranty in the business.
- Common rail fuel injection system
- Quick Glow system for quick, reliable starting
- Single-speed power shift transmission
- Single handle control lever
- Optional auto-tilt leveling system
- Adjustable steering column (12 degree range)
- Operator Comfort System isolates the operator from engine and transmission vibration
- Comprehensive Operator Presence System with seat-actuated power interrupt and mast-lock
- Full-suspension seat with adjustable lumbar support